-
March 2nd, 2005, 08:03 PM
#71
Inactive Member
Re: Future Stars of the LPD
Best future players in bball will be Matt Dotson from Wise, Andrew Adkins and #20 from Coeburn, Cedric Mitchell and Delmas Lawson from PV and Burton also has a couple of excellant players but I don't know their names. From Gate City you have Jamie Hackney, Tyler Parks, Tihlee Anderson, Steven Williams and Cody Salyer who are all freshmen. I hear the Pinkston twins are transferring to GC too. What a team they will have.
-
March 2nd, 2005, 08:09 PM
#72
Inactive Member
Re: Future Stars of the LPD
It sure looks like GC has the athletes for the next 6 years to continue the tradition if they'll just put the work into it. I have no doubt they'll do just that.
-
March 2nd, 2005, 08:14 PM
#73
Inactive Member
Re: Future Stars of the LPD
There's a few good freshmen from Appalachia that I can name...Appalachia had 4 startin' both ways for football and Leedy started a lot of games this past basketball season. Baseball, they have a few good players that should be starting, and three good pitchers that are freshmen..
-
March 2nd, 2005, 08:16 PM
#74
Inactive Member
Re: Future Stars of the LPD
I heard the pinkston twins are thinking about transfering to Burton for basketball...i've also heard that coach campbell is related to them(jv basketball coach)..is there any truth to this?
-
March 2nd, 2005, 10:16 PM
#75
Inactive Member
Re: Future Stars of the LPD
I don't know. I heard GC, but they would be better off to stay where they are. Playing time will be hard to come by at GC or Burton. From what I have seen the next few years in bball will belong to GC, PV and Burton. They just have too much talent.
-
March 2nd, 2005, 10:17 PM
#76
Inactive Member
Re: Future Stars of the LPD
Yeah refuse2lose the 6th grade class will be something special,If these kids stay together these kids will be fun to watch,I cant wait untial they start wearing the big blue colors.
-
April 11th, 2005, 11:43 PM
#77
Guest
Re: Future Stars of the LPD
evan sturgill in golf and david herron and dustin fleming in basketball
that is if david herron stays out of trouble
nick roop for baseball from pound
-
April 12th, 2005, 10:01 AM
#78
Inactive Member
Re: Future Stars of the LPD
I will definetely agree about Evan Sturgill in golf...to be as young as he is, he can sure play golf...We played the other day and he was playig with his dad so we let them play through and he out drove my uncle on a hole by about 15 yards...i was like wow!!!...b/c my uncle is really good at golf...
-
April 12th, 2005, 05:56 PM
#79
Inactive Member
Re: Future Stars of the LPD
Yeah Coach campbell is their cousin...
-
April 12th, 2005, 06:02 PM
#80
Inactive Member
Re: Future Stars of the LPD
Ive been wanting to watch these Pinkston boys play football will they be on Varsity next year? if so do you all think they have a chance to start/recieve significant playing time
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks